Monday, June 6, 2011

Writing Update

Well, the writing challenge is going well so far: We're five days in, and I'm supposed to be sitting at 2,500 words so far. Just tallied up my counts, and I'm at 3,102, which puts me 602 words ahead of schedule. None of these are particularly large amounts, but it's very heartening - I think I respond well to numbers, and writing amounts are very easy to track numerically, even if the quality of the writing can't really be tracked at all (at least, not at this point). We're still doing the spotty non-linear writing, which has been both really fun and really great for world-building.

I think today is going to be one of those busy days at work where it's just one thing happening after another, but for some reason, those days make me even more determined to get my writing done while I'm here. It's weird. We'll see how that goes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment