Monday, May 16, 2011

Stuff and things.

I'm starting to get that itch again. The one that's like, you know what you haven't done in a really long time? Actually applied yourself to some writing. It usually starts with my reading picking up, which is has - I read The Invisible Ring, though I really should have known better because of course I had to go straight to Daughter of the Blood from there. These are the first books I've really gotten into since Tender Morsels, which was back in what, March? Yeesh. But yeah, first the reading, then the dreamy reminiscences of "Two Captains" and the Original Story, and then really small ideas usually start to arrive - most often when I'm in the middle of doing something else, but whatever.

Fortunately for me, though, it looks like we're settled enough to give writing the time and attention it deserves. We're doing the summer NaNo, which is really exciting, and hopefully will give me more to talk about on this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. Totally did not realize you had been updating this blog!

    I know exactly what you're talking about. I haven't been doing much reading lately, either, but today I picked up Daughter of the Blood.

    Funny how that series just makes me want to write and write and write. (Rereading TC has the same effect.)

    To sum up: YAY! WRITING!

    ReplyDelete